It's all about sharing:
Be part of TI-Velocity by submitting a link, program, tutorial, or something else that
TI-velocity may find interesting. This site is here only to help you to promote what you
want to share with others.
Here are some things you can submit to share
among viewers of TI-Velocity:
1. A link to a web site with content relating to that of
- Link to your web site or someone else's - preferably one related to
TI-calculators or programming
- Link to a programming or calculator linking tutorial on your web
2. A program archive
- A program for the TI-73, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 plus, TI-85, TI-86,
TI-89, TI-92, or TI-92 plus calculators
- A small DOS or windows program, such as a TI emulator or linking
- A QBasic program
|| TI-Velocity will not put
anything on it's web site or link to anything which contains bad
language, nudety, or sexualy explisit content. (words are spelt
wrong to avoid picky web-blockers) In other words, this is a
kid-safe web site.
To submit something, simply send an email with the submission(s) as an attachment. Sorry, this web site does not yet
support form uploading. In your email be sure to include:
- Submission(s) as attachment (please send all programs in ZIP
- The title of your program(s) or link(s)
- Your name (optional)
- Your web site's url
- Additional comments... etc...
You can include a screen shot of your program as part of the zip file,
or as another attachment. The zip file will be here exactly how it is
sent to me. To update your program, simply send it again, and I'll
update our archives.
Thank you so much for all submissions. They will help keep this site
alive and running.